L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Recipes: For parents, great healthy back to school lunches your kids will love and this awesome vegan Tacos with Tomato Corn Salsa and Spicy Nut Meat recipe.
* Instagram: The New Instagram Rules to Follow and New Format Options from Instagram.
* Career Strategies: 200 Power Verbs to Use on your Résumé.
* Happiness: Four Steps to Cultivate Ongoing Happiness.
* Music: 6 Apps for Creating Your Own Music.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* VMAs 2015: Parents TV Council Trashes VMAs and Miley Cyrus as ‘preposterous’ and ‘toxic’.
* US Politics: The Summer of Trump is on the cusp of becoming The Autumn of The Donald.
* International News: Unprecedented Migrant Crisis forces EU to seek Answers.
* ISIS: ISIS damages Bel, Syria’s ‘most important temple,’ Rights Group says.
* 2050: The World in 2050: Same Size, a lot more People .
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: Into my fourth and last week of annual leave. Looking forward to my hubby joining me this Wednesday for the remainder of my leave. We plan to visit Montréal for a day of shopping and will likely go to Sandbanks to laze around on the beach, for a last summer splurge, or visit a winery in the Niagara-on-the-Lake region, later in the week. Last week, spent three straight days with my oldest grandchild, Zachary. We played tennis together, made muffins and played board games. On the last day, Friday, Léa, joined us for the day to visit the National Art Gallery, followed by a lovely lunch at a downtown Ottawa 50’s jukebox-style reminiscent restaurant. Needless to say, I took the weekend to recoup! Wishing Zachary a great reentry to school, starting his 6th grade, and for all my readers, a great week ahead, xo
Source: Nadine Leopold for Twin-Set Fall 2015 Ad Campaign via IMG Models