L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* OMG, you must watch this; Anna Wintour answers 73 questions, brillant! [p.s. love seeing an inside look into the offices of Vogue!]
* an excellent article about the making of Turkish rugs.
* researching for a future article, stumbled across this article about fragrance definitions.
* am planning on purchasing a statement piece to spruce up my winter outerwear, so was thrilled to come across this article.
* am thinking of purchasing this coffee table book and this one for the illustrations.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* likely the most talked about positive news-worthy event this past week, the eloquent speech by Emma Watson on gender inequality at the United Nations.
* sadly it’s the end of ready-to-wear collections for Jean Paul Gaultier.
* in search of a cuddle, there’s an app for that!
* 15 dinner recipes to have for breakfast.
* Ernest Hemingway’s reading list for an aspiring novelist.
Image: No. 1
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S ::
The end of September is only a few days away and already we’ve had a mix of cooler weather to be blessed with extraordinary summery weather this weekend. Making the most of it, spent this Sunday afternoon on the grounds of our favourite hotel in our area, the Fairmont’s Chateau Montebello. There was light-reflecting body of water, with stylish boats and yachts, Ferrari’s to admire [was pleasantly surprised to find there was an outdoor car show on the grounds; although this shot is not of a Ferrari, it was my favourite], maple-flavoured drinks and a lovely lunch, with a maple sugar pie to share! It was an exceptional day for many reasons, but mainly because it was spent with my handsome husband. Hope your weekend was a great one! Now let’s take on October! Linda, xo
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6