L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Inspirational Reading :: It is very warming to see a blog recommend other blogs to read, this lovely blog identifies 15 worthy reads.
* A delectable dessert :: Grain-free Chocolate Chunk Nut Butter Blondies.
* Stylish Accessory :: Pink Tortoise Sunglasses discovered here.
* Fashion :: Tons of faux fur inspiration.
* A Man’s Perspective :: I am Galla.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Music :: The Nominees for tonight’s 57th Annual Grammy Show.
* Art :: Gauguin Painting Reportedly Fetches Record $300 Million.
* Life :: Billions go to Victims of Disaster and Diseases. Does it Really Help?
* Politics :: Germany v Greece is a Fight to the Death.
* Fashion :: Trend for Spring 2015? Layering.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: I hope you had a lovely week and weekend. Time is flying by and we are already into the second week of February! Apologize for being MIA on the blog of late. It has been a bit hectic around here. This weekend’s musings is all about how wonderful life is when we make an effort. It is so easy to complain, feel down about little things, but once you decide to do something about, there is that sense of control over one’s own destiny. There isn’t much to say about how my week was spent; the usual: work, home, eat, sleep, repeat. However, the weekend made up for it. First off, went to a gym with my oldest daughter Saturday morning. We had such a great time, I decided to become a member. The best thing is that my youngest daughter is also a member, so we can all go together. This Wednesday, we plan to attend a yoga class. Saturday afternoon was spent doing some errands and having a wonderful dinner, prepared by my gorgeous hubby. Sunday we left the condo early to walk from Hull to Ottawa for Winterlude. It was extremely cold, but we endured and had a delicious BeaverTail and came back home to make a late lunch delectable carrot, ginger and citrus soup. It was beyond delicious — recipe to follow! On another matter, if you follow along on Instagram, will be posting my recent hair products, as I am seriously serious about restoring the vitality of my hair with plant-based products. Have a wonderful week ahead and thanks so much for stopping by. Linda, xo
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6 // No. 7 // No. 8 // No. 9