L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Beauty: 5 Beauty Trends for this Spring.
* Wellness: Saying Yes to the Unknown.
* You Tube: A new channel for inspiration, MarieTV.
* Fashion: New to me Fashion Blogger.
* Beauty: 5 Perfumes that want to change the world.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Documentary: Going Clear, HBO Documentary on Scientology.
* Technology: Facial recognition to help unlock iphone.
* Travel: How one man realized his dream of visiting every country in the world.
* Documentary: 5 Empowering Documentaries currently streaming on Netflex.
* Travel: Airport codes deconstructed.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: This long Easter weekend had its ups and downs, notably the weather, but it was yesterday’s gathering at my sister-in-law’s modern home in the country that was really terrific. With a feast fit for kings, we had a late brunch with Champagne and orange juice and celebrated three birthdays; only two more to celebrate at the end of the month [boy, April was a busy month for delivering babies back in the day!]. On the subject of weather, we had a record high on Friday to everyone suddenly cleaning the interiors of their cars, to walking or running, to awake to snow the next day, aaarrrg. It has been taxing on the morale to say the least. Looking back at some of the resolutions I made in January, I am no where close to where I envisioned, so I am about to make myself a few plans… stay tuned for updates! As always, wishing you the very best for a wonderful week ahead!
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6 // No. 7