Two weekends have passed since my last “Weekend Musings” post. To be frank, although I cherish this feature, as it is one of my favourites and first — always fun to revisit them to remind myself what happened during that week — they have been quite time-consuming to put together. But I miss them, so with that I have decided to continue with them. Let me know your thoughts on the “Weekend Musings” feature.
p.s. Other features, include: Monthly Horoscopes; Pour Lui [post for the men who follow this blog]; For Your Perusal: Fun Trivia, Tips & Information; Spotlight; Editor’s Favourites, Style Notes & Suggested Reads.
L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Fashionista Interview: Into the Gloss‘ interview with a woman who’s style I absolutely adore, the lovely Stacy London.
* Beauty: My current new favourites are: this smokey eyeshadow palette, the newest metallic, liquified lipstick in melted macaroon and a multi-tasking sunscreen in a fun electric-purple bottle with a rubberized coating.
* Hydration: this bottle, to infuse herbs and fruits into your daily water intake.
* Food: Ideas on what to do with herbs.
* Décor: in case you missed it, this Editor’s current favourites [and a recently new feature to the blog].
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* International News: Explosion in Turkey.
* Diplomatic News: U.S., Cuba re-establish Diplomatic Ties.
* Behavioural Analysis: How situations influence our decisions.
* Bill Cosby: 2005 lawsuit deposition is filled with comedian’s further admissions.
* United Nations: UN Security Council endorses Iran Nuclear Deal.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: These last past three weekends has experienced a Bluesfest concert with my youngest daughter to see Iggy Azalea, which was absolutely perfect, a day at a local lake/beach spent with my oldest daughter and her children and this weekend past, spent with my youngest granddaughter babysitting her. My summer annual leave will be taken in August/September, so until then I plan to go to Montréal for a weekend. As mentioned in a previous “Weekend Musings” post, my husband and I will not be taking any major trip this summer, but we do want to take a long weekend here and there, perhaps to visit Ontario’s Niagara Falls wineries.
Source: Visual Optimism [Model: Aneta Pajak; Photographer: Emma Tempest Vogue Russia, August 2015]