L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Bloglovin: A new-to-me fabulous blog.
* Apps :: 10 Awesome Apps.
* Social Media: How to Snapchat.
* Health: 3 Breakthrough Gadgets to help you get an Amazing Night’s Sleep.
* Food: Quick and Easy Make Ahead Lunch Ideas.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Canadian Politics: Today, October 19 is Election Day in Canada.
* Fashion: Toronto Fashion Week is on!
* Business: 3 Hard Truths You Should Know Before You Quit Your Job to Follow Your Dreams.
* Health: How a 3-D printer changed a 4-year old’s heart and life.
* International : Arctic ‘Doomsday’ Vault opens to retrieve vital seeds for Syria.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: My oh my, three weeks since the last weekend musings post. If anything, I’m honest! Have actually been having trouble focusing at work and here on the blog… hopefully this will work itself out. But for now, am just trying to find a healthy balance that works for me… oh and by the way, I am now on the snapchat bandwagon. Hated it at first and really didn’t see the need for it, but have since discovered the “real” and relatable personalities of a few favourite bloggers, and well I am hooked. On another note, it is now almost the end of October and it is chilly outside. Today is election day for Canada…can’t wait to find out tonight who the winner is! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a perfect start, xo[br]
Images: Patrick Cline Photography