* First off, WELCOME!! This is the first article of this blog that was not imported from my old blog. Weekend Musings [with lovely links and recent news articles] will appear as a weekly feature that will be posted sometime on the weekends, likely Sundays. My musings [thoughts and update of what has happened on a personal level during the past week] will be found just before the image credits at the end of this article. You can access this feature from the category “Arts and Culture” from the navigation bar. I hope you will enjoy it.
L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* A noteworthy pinterest account by Lauren Santo Domingo, Contributing Editor of Vogue Magazine and Founder of the exquisitely curated fashion site, Moda Operandi.
* Six Ways to Feel Lighter, via Free People blog.
* And since, inevitably, cooler weather will be coming our way, a great post about a worthy wardrobe staple, the turtleneck jumper.
* How to Look Artfully Disheveled — not Sloppy, via Refinery29.
* A Net-a-Porter Edit Magazine interview with Nicole Kidman.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Seven Things You Need to Stop Doing To Be More Productive, Backed by Science.
* No Time to Think.
* And just because I find today’s culture of reality no-bodies turned millionaires and capitalism intriguing [not because I am a KK fan], Kapitalism, with Kim Kardashian.
* Angela Joie and Brad Pit are [finally] wed. Exclusive first images, here.
* Can Weight Loss Make You Smarter?
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S ::
Cannot believe this is the last day of August. So much has occurred this past month, yet so little. Have been busy working with the super talented web developer, Samer Biladi of Capital Creative, on the development of this blog. I am thrilled to report the collaboration was excellent. Samer is a total professional and ready for any challenge. That is saying a lot, from a Virgo, who has heighten perfectionism and eye to detail characteristics! I also had the extreme pleasure to work with Jasmine Dowling, a talented young Australian graphic/design and typographer artist, who created my logo, Forever Champagne. I feel an extreme sense of accomplishment. This blog, while it will be maintained on a part-time basis, will eventually turn into a full-time venture. If you are pleased with what you see, please share on Facebook, etc. All of this was occurring while on a three-week staycation, which due to poor weather, did not lead to any really memorable vacation moments. Again, I hope you enjoy this blog. Linda, xo.