L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Travel Guides: Positano and Ibiza.
* Delectable Summer Recipes: lemon pie; grilled scallops with lemony salsa verde; easy vegetarian pho; and a salad of white peaches and asparagus.
* Fashion: Louis Vuitton Resort 2017.
* Summer wedding: the lovely Eleonora Carisi got married this weekend; can’t wait to see more photographs!
* Covetables: these summer striped pants; this necklace; these pink glitter shoes and this must have beauty oil [which I have and absolutely love].
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Fighting Terrorism: Iraqi Forces make way into Fallujah.
* International News: [this is so sad & alarming] Migrant Crisis Flares.
* Art: Greatest Art Collections In Storage.
* Science: Earth and Mars are about to get cozy.
* Horsing Around: [couldn’t resist adding this one] The World’s Most Handsome Horse.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: We decided to save on money and energy [the approximate temperature was 30 celsius] this weekend and stayed in our perfect haven, save for a movie date night to see none other than X-Men: Apocalypse [not my choice]. We made up for it by watching Bridges of Spies on Netflix, which we very much enjoyed, and The Finest Hours — not nearly as good as Brides of Spies, but still enjoyable. Although I had to question this choice, especially in light of an upcoming cruise!
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6 [unknown]