L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
With Halloween coming up this Friday, decided to make this weekend’s links Halloween-themed…
* Halloween Cocktails :: The Swamp Spice Flip, Mr. Hyde Potion & Six Seriously Spooky Cocktails.
* Halloween Treat :: Strawberry Ghosts.
* Halloween Make-up :: 8 Terrifying Beautiful Looks.
* Halloween Décor :: Spiders, Sharpie Owl Pumpkins & Lanterns.
* Halloween Costumes :: 101 DIY Costumes to DIY on the Cheap.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Oscar de la Renta 1932-2014 [Fondest of Farewells].
* Sensualist or Minimalist? A Spectacular MOMA exhibit shows that Henri Matisse was both.
* On all the ways to write a recipe.
* 10 World Videos to tempt your inner travel bug list.
* A Doctor’s Diary Encountering Chaos and Kindness in an Ebola Ward.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S ::
To say that this past week was extraordinary would be an understatement. As many of you will know, Canada became the victim of not one, but two terrorist acts. Like many, am still processing the horrible events, which led to the deaths of Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent and Cpl. Nathan Cirillo. To their family and friends, my deepest, deepest condolences. Family was my primary concern on Wednesday when the gunman who killed Cpl. Cirillo made his way to Parliament Hill. Luckily, my son-in-law, who is a House of Commons security officer and was on duty and immediately involved in the events that led to the gunman’s death, was unharmed. It has been a long and emotional week, one we will not soon forget. On that note, am so eternally grateful for all my blessings. Hope your week ahead is a beautiful one. Linda, xo
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5