L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Coveting: this fashionable shoulder bag; these sunnies; this nourishing lip balm and this lovely wool-blend coat.
* Visual Arts: Andy Warhol TIFF show Explores Artist’s Obsession with Stars, Fame.
* Fashion: Bill Blass Collection Launch.
* Food: A cool organic, plant rich diet based company.
* Instagram: Seven new accounts to follow, as recommended by Who, What, Wear.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Global: Let Girls Learn [by Michelle Obama]
* Refugees: Europe Migrant Crisis.
* Canadian Politics: Top Bureaucratics Met to Resist Partisanship Imposed on Public Service.
* Intelligence: To Learn, Retrieve.
* Aircraft Tragedy: Russian Aircraft Tragedy Remains a Mystery.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: Some of you may know by now that on October 19th Canada elected its 29th Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, the son of the late Pierre Trudeau, Canada’s 20th Prime Minister. It is really incredible actually and we are now all waiting for the appointment of the Cabinet Ministers, to be announced on Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
Halloween came and went and it was again such a treat to tag along with the grandchildren, and then to spend some quality time with extended family members on my husband’s side partying until at least 2:00 a.m. Yesterday, we relaxed and watched movies. Unbroken, directed and produced by Angelina Jolie was so heartbreaking, I cried. Then there was Big Eyes, starring Amy Adams. It was so cool to finally see the film that included a beach and wedding scene filmed in Hawaii during our 2013 summer holiday at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. I hope your weekend was exceptional and that your week off to a great start. Linda, xo
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6