L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Fashion : Why a capsule collection is hard to pull off.
* Art : Cabinet of Curiosities.
* Travel : Seven places not to miss in Provence.
* Beauty :: One flat iron, three wave techniques.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Science : Moon’s interior may contain water.
* Business & Technology : iPhone 8 could have the most meaningful and innovative technology upgrades in the company’s history.
* Science : Your brain doesn’t contain memories, it is memory.
* Perspective : The Psychology of Colour.
* Money : Canadian dollar tops 80 cents US for the first time in two years.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: Hello again! It has been a week since I left my employment on annual leave in advance of my retirement, which will take place officially in September! The past week has been spent adjusting to a new routine, starting with daily morning yoga, followed by a leisure breakfast and savouring the fact that I am responsible to no one. My time has been spent by the pool, soaking in the sun and most importantly taking up reading again! I wish you a great week ahead. Let’s stay in touch!