L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* a fun DIY, your own indoor swing!
* fall guy style.
* this 9-minute meditation audio is just the thing you need right now, trust me.
* techniques by professionals for cooking the egg, and 11 fried egg recipes here.
* how to use one bold colour successfully in an interior.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper, together again in another film.
* The story of a Playboy Producer who Mentored Kate Moss, The Last Impresario: Michael White.
* so many great celebrity interviews it is hard to choose a favourite, the talks.
* Scotland’s referendum vote got a lot of coverage here in Canada, here is the result.
* iphone 6 is a huge hit world-wide.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S ::
I won’t lie, it is hard balancing a full-time job, week night walks or runs with the hubby and blogging part-time. There were so many articles I wanted to tackle this week, but there were just not enough hours in the day. The weekend was happily spent babysitting our 2-month and 3-year old granddaughters, image of Kelly-Anne here. It was wonderful to hear all those cooing sounds during bottle feeding. She is a wonderful baby, giving wide smiles and thankfully sleeps her nights [has since birth]. We made the most delicious molasses muffins with Léa, a recipe from my husband’s grandmother. It will be hard to see them go, but luckily they are only a 5-minute drive away.
Images: No. 1 [from home page] // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6