L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Falling for Fashion: Great work appropriate pieces here.
* Hilarious: Man Bun, Explained.
* Fashion: Alexa Chung Investigates How to Become a Fashion Designer.
* Life Advice: Life & Business – Keeping it Real by Sophia Chang.
* Bloglovin’: 2015 Award Winners, Congratulations to all!
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Science: Rare Super Moon Lunar Eclipse this Sunday.
* Social Issue: 9 Questions about Gender Identity and Being Transgender You Were too Embarrassed to Ask.
* Television: Five Television Shows to Watch in an Otherwise Uninspiring Fall Season.
* Pope Francis: Various News Articles to read about the Pope’s visit to the United States.
* International Business: Canada launches Inquiry into Volkswagen Emissions Scandal.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: Late again. But for good reasons. Spent the entire weekend caring for our two grand-daughters. Visits to the park and the Museum of Nature, along with long sessions intensely creating collages from magazine clippings was the highlight of our weekend. Spent Monday recouping and working a few hours from home. Hope your weekend was as lovely as ours and that your week is off to a perfect start. Linda, xo
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6