L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Film: 20 Cannes Films to Watch For.
* Fashion Business: How Gisele Bündchen survived in an objectifying business to become the most financially successful model in the world.
* Entertaining: 25 Cocktails Everyone Should Know.
* Closet Covetables: this Off-the-Shoulder Romper; this Neo Twill Washed Overall; this Embroidered Skirt; and this Stretch Lantern Sleeve Top.
* Social Skills: How to Get People to Like You.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Alberta, Canada’s Wildfire: Fires Force Canadian Oil Workers to Flee Again.
* International Politics: Angelina Jolie on why the EU must pull together now.
* Technology: The Rise of Artificial Intelligence and the End of Code.
* Society & Politics: The History of Presidential Desks is Oddly Fascinating.
* Sports: Rio 2016: Up to 31 athletes could be banned after Beijing retests.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: Family birthday celebrations are over until July! The weather has been unpredictable; today, for example, was a low 3 degrees celsius. This upcoming weekend, am planning on taking our balcony furniture out of storage. Nothing too exciting. Hope your week is off to a lovely start. Linda, xo
Images: Pinterest [follow me on Pinterest!]