L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Photography: Five ways to improve your travel photography [please, now there are no more excuses to taking endless pictures of yourself in front of beautiful architecture or landscapes; we know you were at the location, we don’t have to see you in every photograph to believe it, xo].
* Interiors: always inspiring, Swedish Design.
* Travel: 24 hours in Beaune, France.
* Food: Something to try for this weekend, Rosewater Pancakes.
* Sage Advice: 10 Important Facts You Need to Know about Being Successful But Never Really Think Of [love the video clips they used to illustrate their points!].
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Fashion Business: The World is Not Enough — Net-a-Porter’s Bigger (Better?) Future.
* New York Prison Break Update: After 2 Killers Fled, New York Prisoners Say, Beatings were Next.
* Celebrity News: Remembering the Life and Legacy of Elvis Presley [yesterday was the 38th anniversary of his death].
* Alberta Canada’s First Nations: What Happens when Ancient Cultures Strikes Black Gold.
* Leadership: 10 Golden Rules of Leadership: Classical Wisdom for Modern Leaders.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: My first week of annual leave was a bit of a let down due to the strange weather we experienced. As a result, I felt unmotivated and unfocused. All these creative projects I envisioned tackling quickly vanished in thin air and on top of it, on Thursday, I suddenly developed a bad back, which I know from experience is brought on by stressful thinking. Oh my, not a great start to my staycation! Then the weekend rolled around and we hit another heat wave. Today, as I write this post, it is currently 25, with daytime high temperatures expected to climb into the low thirties, and with maximum humidex values in the 37 to 40 range! But I couldn’t be happier. Now to tackle those projects! Hope your week ahead is a lovely one, xo.
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6 // No. 7