L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Money Management: The Most Important Financial Habits to Establish by Age 30.
* Fashion: New York Fashion Week Fall 2015: Wow; feature on the blog forthcoming.
* Wine & Food: A Guide to Joining the Best Wine Clubs & Caprese Panzanella.
* Health: Top 10 Sources of Protein.
* Wine: Champagne Glossary.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Fashion News: Is Florence becoming the 5th Fashion Capital of the World?
* Economy: Oil Could Hit $10 a Barrel.
* Travel: Forbes Travel Buide Announces its 2015 Star Ratings.
* An Essay: Veteran and Novelist Elliot Ackerman on the Moment he Was Ready to Leave War.
* Music: 14 Best New Songs of the Week.
* Business: France May Stay Open Longer.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: Valentine’s this year was a bit unusual… it was spent at a wedding on my husband’s side. After 21 years of union, the couple celebrated by getting married before a small gathering of family and friends. The ceremony was sweet and the bride’s dress was very lovely. Great fun was had on the dance floor! Next year, my husband and I have decided that we’ll likely celebrate Valentine’s Day by going away for the weekend. This will be a great departure from past years, which has always been spent celebrating the birthday of my husband’s brother. Here’s hoping your weekend and special celebration were wonderful.
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6 // No. 7