L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Bloglovin: Get lost in this wonderful blog, for which I have a special fondness for her wellness posts.
* Fashion Forward: White ankle boots for now.
* Beauty : Benefits of Dry Brushing.
* Coveting: these shoes, these sunnies, this sweatshirt and this dress.
* In my make-up case: Tom Ford‘s Lips and Boys in Drake.
* Travel: Top destinations for millennial travelers.
* Inspiration: Moodboards.
* Well-being: Nutrition Stripped.
* Sneakers: How to wear sneakers.
* Healthy Living: 7 Lessons on Living a Happy, Mindful Life.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Global Energy: Record-high crude prices set to surge in coming months.
* Europe: Pope John Paul letters reveal ‘intense’ friendship with woman.
* Fashion: Why Saint Laurent is more important than Yeezy.
* Décor: Pantone names top 10 colours for fall .
* Film: British Academy Film Awards.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: Shamelessly enjoying life and taking everything a little bit less seriously, or at least trying really hard to do so. It isn’t easy though. Letting ambitions fall by the wayside and just letting things be is hard. There are constant messages, quotes, tweets, etc that encourages oneself to delve into their passion, work hard and things will fall into place. But there are times too, when one just needs to cut themselves a break. Last weekend, my husband and I celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary! Wow, and yes. We spent a night at the Fairmont Chateau Montebello. I spent a good hour in their lobby staring into a roaring fire with my husband by my side, silent and just contemplating on the future. It was the most peaceful I have been in a long time, because, I just let myself be. A quick drive thereafter to Montréal made a bit of a dent in my bank account, but no guilt there either, as I firmly believe in spending money on classics. I can’t wait to wear them this summer!
Images: No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4