It is almost embarrassing the last time this blog featured a weekend musings post. Long overdue and now back into it, have so much to report on, but for now, a fashion editorial that is sure to inspire a gym membership and salad recipe searches, whilst you pursue some lovely links for your reading entertainment. Read on…
L O V E L Y L I N K S ::
* Beauty DIY: Refreshing Face Mists via Design Love Fest.
* Fitness: How to create a fitness plan that you will actually stick to.
* Literature: Have you read the book everyone is talking about?.
* Spring Wardrobe: this sexy one-piece swimsuit; these jean shorts; this pretty 100% silk off the shoulder top; these sunnies and this absolute must-have fragrance by Tom Ford.
* Beauty: Vogue reviews Chanel’s new longer lasting nail polishes.
R E C E N T N E W S A R T I C L E S ::
* Voter Turnout: Billionaire Environmentalist to spend $25M to turn out young voters.
* International News: Obama ramps up special forces in Syria.
* Sports: Tom Brady’s Deflategate Suspension Restored by US Court.
* Global Economy: Saudi Arabia Moves to Diversify Oil Amid Brutal Industry Forecast.
* U.S.A. Election: Cruz & Kasich join forces to stop Trump.
W E E K E N D M U S I N G S :: It seems my weekends have been spent either shopping for our European cruise this July or celebrating birthdays (a total of six in April alone!), which boils down to spending a lot of money. Have been planning a strategic wardrobe, whereby pieces can easily flow from day to night, with the addition of accessories or shoes. Bottom line, I can’t wait to wear these beauties. I hope April was a great month for you and watch out for the new monthly horoscope for May in a few days!
Source: Vincent Peters Photography